The Datamax E4304 label printer is part of the Datamax E-Class series. This printer has been developed for those who need high resolution printing but don’t need an industrial-level printer. The Datamax E4304 has a print resolution of 300 dpi so is able to produce top-quality barcodes and labels at a fraction of the price of buying an industrial level printer. It’s a great choice for those who need clear labels and barcodes but don’t require huge print volumes – offices, labs, and pharmacies for example.
Small enough to fit comfortably on a desk top you can order the Datamax E4304 as either a direct thermal or thermal transfer printer. Capable of on-demand printing, the Datamax E4304 is great for high-definition label requirements – shipping, postal and transportation labels are reassuringly clear and crisp every time. The Datamax E4304 has a high enough print resolution to produce 2D barcode symbologies.
- 300 dpi print resolution
- 4 ips print speed
- 4.1" print width
- 3-button, 3-LED control panel for maximum configuration flexibility and printer status indication
- See-through media window
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Supports 5" outside diameter media roll
- Print by contact between the thermal print head and thermal paper
- Do not require ink, ribbons, or toner, which helps reduce operating costs
- Used in the healthcare, transportation, retail, and manufacturing industries to create labels
- Power supply
- USB Cable
- Printer Driver